Think of the Olivet Neighborhood Mission Clothing Closet when you or your family need free clothes or things for your home.
Choose from a variety of new and gently used:
- Clothing for all ages, from infants and kids to teens and adults
- Accessories, such as coats and jackets, socks, shoes and boots, scarves, hats, gloves and mittens, bags and purses, and more
- Kitchenware, including dishes, silverware, and more
- Small household appliances
Donations are welcome.
When is the Clothing Closet Open?
Visit us at 230 10th Street NW in Cedar Rapids during our open hours:
- Tuesdays to Fridays, 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturdays, 9 to 11:30 a.m.
Donate or Volunteer
Learn how to donate clothing and household items or a financial gift or volunteer at the Clothing Closet.