Who We Are
Olivet Neighborhood Mission is built on a foundation of service and dignity restoring hope to families and individuals in need by providing basic needs such as food, clothing and household items. The Mission also provides youth programs that encourage self-esteem, independence, and community service. We aim to foster self-sufficiency and achieve long term success through respect, compassion, and community support.
At Olivet Neighborhood Mission we are servants to our community, we believe each individual should be treated with respect without regard to age, race, color, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
Olivet Neighborhood Mission will empower our community by providing basic necessities to people in need. We will be good shepherds of our responsibilities to the church and the community. We will serve as a catalyst for community organizing, growth, and development of community spirit and identity. We will advocate appropriately for disempowered individuals, groups, and causes, and strive to establish social justice in our community.
• We provide exemplary service to the community.
• We honor and respect the dignity of our clients.
• We are compassionate in all our relationships.
• We demonstrate integrity in all matters.
• We are efficient stewards of all resources.
• We value innovation for continual improvement.