Services at Olivet Neighborhood Mission
Explore services and resources available from Olivet Neighborhood Mission to Cedar Rapids community members in need.
- Clothing Closet – Free clothing, personal items, and household goods
- Community Gardens – Outside space to learn about gardening and grow fruits and vegetables to feed your family and our community
- Food Assistance – Food Pantry and Kitchen Pantry, where you can pick out free groceries, including fresh foods and premade meals
- Head Start Program – Free preschool program to help your child get ready for kindergarten
- Parish Nurse – Free medical care from a skilled registered nurse (RN)
- Youth After-School & Summer Programs – Free enrichment activities where your child can learn and have fun in a safe, supervised environment
Get Involved & Support Our Mission
Give a financial donation to support a specific program or our general fund, or take advantage of one of our many volunteer opportunities.
“I always passed by this place and didn’t know what it was and finally stopped one day. I have been coming here for about a year now. I love the community and fellowship. I am a foster mom and love getting goodies for the kids. Staff keep me informed about things going on in the community.” — Marolyn